|Availability:||Out of stock|
MannMade USA - PRS® "NOS" Vibrato Bridge
This is the original bridge that was instrumental to the success of PRS Guitars.
One piece cast bridge for authentic PRS® sound, with increased tone and sustain! Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel. Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability.
Six hole mount. String spacing 2-1/16" (52.4 mm) E-E. Push-In Arm stays where you put it every time.
Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to "Zero Position" and plays in tune.
"Mil-Com Industries Inc" logo molded into the block
Has that smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary. Individual saddles with individual height and intonation.
Assembly comes complete with arm, springs and necessary mounting hardware.
- PRS "NOS" Vibrato Bridge Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars. *
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Bridge - One piece "Mil-Com" Red Bronze casting, Polished, Nickel Plated
- Saddles - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated, Black Tip
- Springs - Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Brass & Stainless Steel
MannMade USA # 2000NOS-N
*** Please Note ***
Click Here To See Bridge Compatibility Chart
*Does NOT fit PRS Guitars Core models with Gen III bridges.
* Bridge Claw Not Included