|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Pre-Owned 1982 - Very Good Condition
Entire guitar has finish checking. Looks great.
Frets are in good shape, minor wear, plenty of life.
Electronics working AOK
Guitar has been setup, cleaned super glue off of several frets
The G&L S•500™ debuted in 1982 as Leo’s own evolution of the traditional double-cutaway bolt-on axe, delivering innovations including the Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato and Magnetic Field Design™ single-coil pickups, each designed by Leo Fender† himself. These MFD™ pickups deliver a bright and sparkly top end and robust bottom end, all without losing midrange focus.
- Body Wood - Swamp Ash
- Body Finish - Natural
- Pickguard - Black
- Frets - 20 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Hard Rock maple (Gloss Light Tint)
- Neck Profile - Modern Classic
- 7.5" Radius
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Inlays - Black Face Dots
- Tuners - G&L Tapered Post Machine Heads
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - G&L Vibrato
- Knobs - Chrome Knurled
- Neck Pickup - G&L MFD S-500 single-coil (Black)
- Middle Pickup - G&L MFD S-500 single-coil reverse-wound (Black)
- Bridge Pickup - G&L MFD S-500 single-coil (Black)
- Controls: 5-position blade selector, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Mini-toggle expander
- Comes with Original Hardshell Case
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: G011044
- 9.2 lbs