Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut Plus - Trans Amber
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut Plus
Pre-Owned 2002 - Very Good Condition
When this guitar was introduced in the mid 1990s, it became a huge hit for Gibson. It features a AAA carved maple top.
- Top Species: Carved Figured AAA maple
- Back Species: Chambered mahogany
- Species: Mahogany
- Profile: '60s style slim taper
- Peghead Pitch: 17°
- Thickness at 1st fret: 0.800"
- Thickness at 12th fret: 0.900"
- Heel Length: 0.625"
- Neck Joint Location: 22th fret
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Total Length: 18.831"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16
- Width at 12th fret: 2.062"
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Binding: single-ply
- Plating Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Knobs: Amber top hat
- Tuners: Grover Kidney
- Neck Pickup: 490R Alnico magnet humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 498T Alnico magnet humbucker
- Controls: One volume, one tone, three-way switch
- Comes with Original Black Reptile Pattern Hardshell Case
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: 02322481
- 7.5 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .