|Availability:||In stock (2)|
J. Rockett Audio Designs GTO Boost/Overdrive Pedal
Gain and Overdrive Pedal with Powder-coated Steel Enclosure and Level, Gain, Accent, and Warmth Controls
No-nonsense Boost/Overdrive Pedal from J. Rockett
The GTO Boost/Overdrive Pedal from J. Rockett Audio Designs represents a creative collaboration with Nashville session ace and Lower Broadway favorite Guthrie Trapp to get a very specific sound. With a focus on a tighter bottom, less gain, and a bit more cut in the mix, the GTO Boost is a great pedal for getting your tone and style up front in the mix while also keeping your sound clean and mean.
J. Rockett Audio Designs’ GTO Boost, like all their pedals, is a boutique-designed pedal that begins with a durable steel enclosure that is buffed and powder-coated for extra-long life and a really cool, sleek look. The faceplate controls are simple: Level, Gain, Accent, and Warmth. Accent introduces a slight cut on the top end and overall bite; Warmth lets you add some fat to your mids and can be used in conjunction with Accent to keep the woofiness at bay. Simple. Focused.
- Quality, no-nonsense boost/overdrive pedal designed in collaboration with Guthrie Trapp
- Delivers tight bottom and keeps your tone up front and clean in the mix
- Durable steel enclosure with powder coating
- Easy-to-navigate faceplate with Level, Gain, Accent, and Warmth
- Optional 9V battery operation
- Pedal Type:Overdrive, Boost
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Power Usage:16mA
- Weight:1.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:GTO 9520-028