|Availability:||In stock (4)|
MannMade USA "PRS/MANN"® Bridge
Updated version of the original "PRS/MANN PAF" vibrato bridge found on many pre-production PRS Guitars®.
Functionally the same as the PRS® Gen II® Trem Bridge... only better!
- Six hole mount.
- Two piece all Brass bridge for authentic PRS® sound, with increased tone and sustain!
- Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel.
- Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability.
- Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to "Zero Position" and plays in tune.
- Smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary.
- Push-In Arm stays where you put it every time.
- Individual saddles with individual height and intonation.
- Assembly comes complete with arm, Springs and necessary mounting hardware.
- Designed and Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars, including Core*, CE, S2 & SE.
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Top Plate - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated
- Block - Precision machined Brass
- Saddles - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Gold Plated
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Black Tip
- Mounting Screws - Precision Machined Brass, Gold Plated
- Trem Springs - Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Stainless Steel
MannMade USA # 2040-NH
Click Here To See Bridge Compatibility Chart
*** Please Note ***
*Does NOT fit PRS Guitars Core models with Gen III bridges (2017 & later)
*Claw Not Included (Sold Separately)
Excellent quality easy to fit .Ordered on the thursday was in the uk on the next day, was in my guitar on the monday morning Great service Thankyou
The installation instructions are crystal clear, both the written and video instructions. The bridge noticeably improved the sound of my guitar. The tone was pretty much as it was before, but the timbre was given a much needed boost by adding to the harmonic content of each note. I am impressed with the change. I found the stock trem on my PRS CE 24 Semi-hollow too stiff for my liking, but now, with the John Mann bridge, it feels silky smooth. I totally recommend this product. It is worth mentioning that the vibrato arm sits pretty tight in the pocket, even with the tension screw loosened all the way. I could not get it to where a light flick of the wrist would move it by a quarter turn or so. It simply stops moving the moment it stops making contact with my hand. If it loosens up a bit, that would be a plus for me. Otherwise, it's perfect.