|Availability:||In stock (4)|
MannMade USA "PRS/MANN"® Bridge
Updated version of the original "PRS/MANN PAF" vibrato bridge found on many pre-production PRS Guitars®.
Functionally the same as the PRS® Gen II® Trem Bridge... only better!
- Six hole mount.
- Two piece all Brass bridge for authentic PRS® sound, with increased tone and sustain!
- Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel.
- Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability.
- Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to "Zero Position" and plays in tune.
- Smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary.
- Push-In Arm stays where you put it every time.
- Individual saddles with individual height and intonation.
- Assembly comes complete with arm, Springs and necessary mounting hardware.
- Designed and Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars, including Core*, CE, S2 & SE.
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Top Plate - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated, Satin'd
- Block - Precision machined Brass
- Saddles - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated, Satin'd
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Satin'd, Black Tip
- Mounting Screws - Precision Machined Brass, Nickel Plated
- Trem Springs - Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Stainless Steel
MannMade USA # 2040-NS
*** Please Note ***
* Does NOT fit PRS Guitars Core models with Gen III bridges (2017 & later)
* Claw Not Included (Sold Separately)