|Availability:||In stock (9)|
MannMade USA "PRS/MANN"® Bridge
Updated version of the original "PRS/MANN PAF" vibrato bridge found on many pre-production PRS Guitars® .
Cosmetically and functionally the same as the PRS® Gen II® Trem Bridge... only better!
Six hole mount. String spacing 2-1/16" (52.4 mm) E-E.
Two piece all Brass bridge for authentic PRS® sound, with increased tone and sustain! Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel.
Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability.
Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to "Zero Position" and plays in tune. Has that smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary.
Push-In Arm stays where you put it every time. Individual saddles with individual height and intonation.
Assembly comes complete with arm, Springs and necessary mounting hardware.
- Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars, including Core*, CE, S2 & SE.
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Bridge - 2 piece Precision machined Brass
- Top Plate - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated
- Block - Precision machined Brass, Unplated
- Saddles - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated, Black Tip
- Mounting Screws - Precision Machined Brass, Nickel Plated
- Springs - Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Brass & Stainless Steel
MannMade USA # 2040-N
*** Please Note ***
Click Here To See Bridge Compatibility Chart
* Does NOT fit PRS Guitars Core models with Gen III bridges (2017 & later)
* Claw Not Included (Sold Separately)