|Availability:||In stock (17)|
MannMade USA "PRS/MANN"® Bridge
Updated version of the original "PRS/MANN PAF" vibrato bridge found on many pre-production PRS Guitars®.
Functionally the same as the PRS® Gen II® Trem Bridge... only better!
- Six hole mount.
- Two piece all Brass bridge for authentic PRS® sound, with increased tone and sustain!
- Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel.
- Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability.
- Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to "Zero Position" and plays in tune.
- Smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary.
- Push-In Arm stays where you put it every time.
- Individual saddles with individual height and intonation.
- Assembly comes complete with arm, Springs and necessary mounting hardware.
- Designed and Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars, including Core*, CE, S2 & SE.
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Top Plate - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated
- Block - Precision machined Brass
- Saddles - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Nickel Plated
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated, Black Tip
- Mounting Screws - Precision Machined Brass, Nickel Plated
- Trem Springs - Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Stainless Steel
MannMade USA # 2040-N
Click Here To See Bridge Compatibility Chart
*** Please Note ***
* Does NOT fit PRS Guitars Core models with Gen III bridges (2017 & later)
* Claw Not Included (Sold Separately)
What a great company to deal with. Firstly my thanks go to Andy Verdi who helped me get an international order placed and shipped. Excellent customer service. The item arrived on time and I new at first glance this bridge was something special. It was easy to fit and setup on my PRS SE Custom 24. The results from playing surpased my expectations. The tones and sustain are fantastic, my guitar really sings now. I really can't explain the improvement in words, however my PRS now sounds and feels like a £2000 instrument. Great work to all at Johnmannsguitar vault.
The new Mann Made bridge 2040-N made the PRS CE 24 what it should have been.
Everything on this bridge, workmanship, string action setup, intonation, smoothness of vibrato, and more is far above the stock bridge. Tone and feel is remarkably better too.
Really recommend if doing this work yourself read everything and view his video.
The instructions and video from John Mann specify a 2.5 mm Allen key to set the new screws height related to the bridge plate top surface.
Mine came shipped with a 3mm Allen key. I had a 2.5 mm so used it
A 1.5 mm guitar pick included in the box measures to be 1/16 of inch thick, perfect to confirm bridge height. After setting the bridge screws , springs , strings and tremolo claw, the bridge height from the body was perfect at 1/16.
The included set of 4 springs are a bit longer and stiffer than the original PRS springs. Using all 4 prevented a pull up on the tremolo arm as they were already at their minimum length after string installation , tuning and claw setting to achieve even bridge height . I finally used 3 springs which provided good range of vibrato up or down pitch. I used some Earnie B strings 10-46 for initial setup of intonation, string height via the saddles . Once dialed in I setup my preferred brand String J 10/48 balanced light . I’ve had these and other strings on the stock bridge, but none of them had the tone, feel , clarity and overall richness. The Mann Bridge has made a remarkable change for the better. Highly recommend it.
After a few months of going back and forth on upgrading the vibrato bridge of my 2021 CE24, I decided on the full MannMade replacement. The results were fantastic, even more than I expected! Sustain greatly increased, thicker tone that works well with jazz and blues and compliments the specialty 57/08 pickups, and better tuning stability. Installation is easy if you follow the directions, with the most difficult part being getting the screw head heights correct and settling the springs into the brass block. Great service, fast delivery. Highly recommended upgrade that brought my CE24 up to core standards!
The whole process was easy and the order arrived earlier than expected. Installed the bridge in me PRS CE 24 and the result was better than I could have imagined. Excellent experience.
Replaced the stock bridge on a 2012 Korean PRS SE Santana. The Mann bridge resulted on far more sustain, better tuning, and a tone that is much more vibrant sounding. The stock bridge sounded dead in comparison. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade for me.