|Availability:||Out of stock|
MannMade USA "PRS/MANN"® Bridge
Updated version of the original "PRS/MANN PAF" vibrato bridge found on many pre-production PRS Guitars®.
Functionally the same as the PRS® Gen II® Trem Bridge... only better!
- Six hole mount.
- Two piece all Brass bridge for authentic PRS® sound, with increased tone and sustain!
- Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel.
- Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability.
- Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to "Zero Position" and plays in tune.
- Smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary.
- Push-In Arm stays where you put it every time.
- Individual saddles with individual height and intonation.
- Assembly comes complete with arm, Springs and necessary mounting hardware.
- Designed and Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars, including Core*, CE, S2 & SE.
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Top Plate - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Plated
- Block - Precision machined Brass
- Saddles - Precision machined Brass, Polished, Plated
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Plated, Black Tip
- Mounting Screws - Precision Machined Brass, Plated
- Trem Springs - Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Stainless Steel
MannMade USA # 2040-N
Click Here To See Bridge Compatibility Chart
*** Please Note ***
* Does NOT fit PRS Guitars Core models with Gen III bridges (2017 & later)
* Claw Not Included (Sold Separately)
The whole process was easy and the order arrived earlier than expected. Installed the bridge in me PRS CE 24 and the result was better than I could have imagined. Excellent experience.
Replaced the stock bridge on a 2012 Korean PRS SE Santana. The Mann bridge resulted on far more sustain, better tuning, and a tone that is much more vibrant sounding. The stock bridge sounded dead in comparison. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade for me.