|Availability:||In stock (5)|
MannMade USA VintageVibrato® Bridge
Fits all Vintage Strat® - style guitars with no modifications.
- Steel Top Plate and Sustain Block for authentic Strat® sound, with increased tone and sustain.
- Has all the same features as the legendary PRS® bridge.
- Better tone, more sustain, smooth silky feel, less string breakage!
- Assembly comes complete with arm, springs and necessary mounting hardware.
- Installation instructions included.
- Designed & Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Six hole mount.
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/8" (54.0 mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-7/32" (56.3 mm)
- Top Plate - Precision Machined Cold Rolled Steel, Polished, Black Nickel Plated
- Sustain Block - Precision Machined Cold Rolled Steel
- Saddles - Precision Machined Brass, Polished, Black Nickel Plated
- Mounting Screws - Precision Machined Cold Rolled Steel, Black Nickel Plated
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Black Nickel Plated, Black Tip
- Trem Springs - Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Stainless Steel
MannMade USA # 2010-B
* Bridge Claw Not Included
Shipping was very fast. The bridge is an amazing piece of work - beautiful. I don't have it installed yet, but the instructions are very clear, and it doesn't look too difficult. The vibrato on my 1988 PRS (now sold)was my favorite vibrato bridge of all time, and I'm expecting the same feel from this one.