Our showroom is now CLOSED due to recent Sate of New Hampshire temporary emergency regulations.
We are OPEN for online / e-commerce, telephone orders.
We are accepting repairs, trade-ins & consignments by curb side drop-off & pickup only.
We are shipping all orders daily via FedEx & USPS.
Per State of New Hampshire temporary emergency regulations , we are obligated to comply to the following :
Other Retail – Curbside Pick Up or Delivery
1. Retailers who are not otherwise deemed essential on this list may transition to curbside pick up or delivery only for orders taken online,
by phone, or by other remote means.
2. On-site cash transactions are not permitted.
3. Staff necessary to support taking of orders and curbside pick up or delivery may be physically on site, provided that appropriate social
distancing protocols are observed and facilities are cleaned frequently.
4. In all other instances the retailer’s facilities must remain closed to the public.
We continue to follow all federal and state guidelines for remaining safe and healthy.
John Mann's Guitar Vault cares about the safety and wellbeing our employees and customers.
Because of the current situation regarding the COVID 19 virus, we are taking the following steps, effective immediately:
1. Any employee exhibiting signs of illness shall be encouraged to stay home.
2. Any customer exhibiting signs of illness shall be encouraged to not visit the store.
3. Provide hand sanitizer or disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces can be wiped down by employees before each use.
This includes guitars, amps, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks, etc.
4. Limit store showroom occupancy to 4 customers (not including employees) to give everyone a comfortable shopping experience.
5. Arrange private appointments for both purchases or service.
6. Arrange for curb-side service for both purchases or service.
7. As always, we are available Tuesday - Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm by phone, or email.
8. We offer FREE shipping (ConUS) on all orders over $99.
As COVID 19 conditions change, we will adjust this policy to ensure your safety and well being.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding!
John & Roxanne Mann
CDC - Center for Disease Control & Prevention -