PRS SE 20 Combo Amp - Black/Silver
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
PRS SE 20 Combo Amp
Pre-Owned Circa 2013 - Very Good Condition
*CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING QUOTE*
Powered by a pair of 6V6 tubes, the PRS SE 20 produces a wide variety of classic tones. The clean channel delivers an array of tones from crystalline clean to light overdrive crunch, and the lead channel provides warm distortion and plenty of overdrive. This amp is perfect whether you're recording, practicing, or gigging in a trio setup.
As with all PRS SE amps, the 20 features 2 channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end "on-on-on" selector switch, custom wound transformers, custom voiced speakers, and even custom knobs.
- 20 watts
- 2 "JJ" 6V6 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- All Pots, Jacks and Switches are Chassis Mounted. Tube Sockets are Board Mounted.
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering
- 1x12 Custom Voiced Speaker
- Rolling Caster-Wheels Added
- Comes with Footswitch
- 54 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .