PRS SE Mark Holcomb SVN
The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5” scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge.
“My SE SVN has become the perfect counterpart to my SE six-string, and an absolute mainstay in Periphery’s live rig. It’s designed to be aggressive, but its core features allow it to be diverse enough to handle clean and mid-gain tones just as effectively. If you’ve played my SE six, you’ll find that this builds off what we established with that guitar and more.” - Mark Holcomb, Periphery
- Top Wood Beveled Maple Top w/ Quilted Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 26.5”
- Neck Wood Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Shape Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood Bound Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 20"
- Bridge Plate Style Bridge (String Through)
- Tuners PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware Type Black
- Treble Pickup Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Alpha"
- Bass Pickup Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Omega"
- Controls Volume & Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, 64
- PRS SE Gig Bag Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- Serial Number: CTIB26180
- MODCAT : MH7QHB
- 7.7 lbs