Fender Custom Shop 1969 Journeyman Stratocaster
Aged Dakota Red
Pre-Owned 2017 - Excellent Condition
Check out this eye-catching custom shop 69' Strat! The amazing attention to details, the aged Dakota Red paint, the big headstock.... is it what your looking for??
From Fender Custom Shop Literature:
Handed down or changed hands through the years but mostly played around the house, with the occasional jam session or
weekend gig. Has been well taken care of over the years but has moderate wear, finish checking, and some “friendly” down-to-the-wood nicks and dings, dullish hardware, and moderate wear -- a very lucky find.
- BODY WOOD - Alder
- BODY FINISH - Nitrocellulose Lacquer (WLS undercoat)
- NECK WOOD - Maple – Urethane Finish
- NECK SHAPE - 1969 “U”
- FINGERBOARD - Maple
- RADIUS - 9.50"
- FRET SIZE - SANKO 6105
- FACE DOTS - Micarta Black 7mm
- NUT - Bone
- TUNERS - Schaller “F”
- Nut Width - 1.665"
- Neck Thickness @ 1st Fret - .870"
- Neck Thickness @ 12th Fret - .922"
- HARDWARE - Nickel / Chrome
- BRIDGE - Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- PICKGUARD - 63-69 Strat PBP Nitro Relic
- WIRING - Strat Vintage MOD Wiring #2 - 5-Way Selector Switch
- PICKUPS Neck - HW 69' Strat Middle - HW 69' Strat RWRP Bridge - HW Strat Texas Special Bridge
- Comes with Custom Shop Black Tolex Case w/ Amp Logo
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: CZ531017
- 30th Anniversary Decal
- 2017 Collection Time Machine Prototype
- 7.9 lbs