Fender Custom Shop 65' Stratocaster Journeyman Maple
Aged Surf Green
Pre-Owned 2019 - Excellent
What does "Journeyman Relic" Mean?
Used but not abused. Handed down or changed hands through the years, but mostly played around the house, with the occasional jam session or weekend gig.
- Body Wood : 2-piece Alder
- Body Style: 65' Strat
- Body Finish : Lacquer
- Neck Wood: Maple 5/4 Quartersawn
- Neck Shape: 65' Strat "C"
- Neck Finish: Medium Tint Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Wood: Maple Quartersawn
- Early 60's Truss Rod
- 21 Fret
- 9.5" Radius
- Bone Nut
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Fret Wire: Narrow Tall 6105
- Facedots & Sidedots: Micarta Black
- Headstock Decal: 65' Strat w/ patent number
- Nut Width - 1.694"
- Neck Thickness @ 1st Fret - .850"
- Neck Thickness @ 12th Fret - .952"
- Neck Pickup: HW 65' Strat Rel
- Middle Pickup: HW 65' Strat RWRP
- Bridge Pickup: HW 65' Strat Rel
- Wiring: Strat Vintage Mod Wiring #2
- 5-way selector switch
- 250k 10% Taper Split Pots
- Finish: Chrome
- 4-Bolt Neckplate
- 6-Hole Cavity Plate
- American Vintage Strat Bridge
- American Vintage 65+ Nylon String Tree
- 63-69 EBE Pickguard
- Comes with Fender Custom Shop Black Stratocaster Case
- Custom Shop Case Candy Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: CZ550680
- 8.0 lbs