Pre-Owned Circa 1970-75 - Good ConditionSuper nice guitar with normal play wear for a 45 year old classic.Frets are is decent shape. Guitar plays and sounds great!
- Thinbody, short scale version of the L-5CES.
- 17" wide w/ rounded cutaway
- 2-1/4" deep, carved maple back
- 7 ply top binding
- Triple bound back
- Single bound F-holes
- Ebony fingerboard with block markers and 5 ply binding and pointed end
- 23-1/2" scale
- Flowerpot peghead inlay (2 pc design)
- 7 ply peghead binding
- Nut width - 1-11/16"
- Neck Thickness @ 1st Fret - .700"
- Neck Thickness @ 9th Fret - .900"
- Gold plated parts
- Triple-loop tubular tailpiece with "Byrdland" engraved on crosspiece
- Grover Imperial Tuners (aftermarket)
- Tortoise pickguard (aftermarket installed, original included)
- Seymour Duncan 59B-M pickups (aftermarket - mid 80's)
- Original wiring harness
- Comes with Original Gibson Hardshell Case (Pink Interior)
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Built in Kalamazoo plant
- Serial Number: 614412 - "Made in USA" Stamp
- 6.8 lbs