Fender Custom Shop 68' Stratocaster Journeyman Relic
Aged Olympic White
Pre-Owned 2019 - Excellent Condition
What does "Journeyman Relic" Mean? Used but not abused. Handed down or changed hands through the years, but mostly played around the house, with the occasional jam session or weekend gig.
Very Light Wear on Fingerboard.
- Body: (2-piece)
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Color: Aged Olympic White (Yellowed)
- Relic American Vintage Strat Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: 69' Strat
- 4-Bolt Neck
Neck Wood: Rift Sawn Maple
Neck Shape: 1969 "U"
Neck Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Fretboard Wood: AAA Rosewood 9mm
- Late 60's Truss Rod
- 21 Frets
- Fret Wire: Vintage Upgrade 45085
- Dots: Mother of Pearl
- Dot Spacing: Narrow
- Radius: 7.25" - 9.50" Compound Radius
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Late 60's Large Headstock
- Tuners: Schaller "F" Key Relic
- Decal: 68-69 Strat
- Comes with Fender Custom Shop Vintage-Style Case
- Custom Shop Case Candy Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: R103118
- 8.1 lbs