Gibson Les Paul Signature
Pre-Owned 1972 - Very Good Condition
Possible Neck Resetting performed upon inspection of neck joint by our luthier.
There was only around 1400 of these guitars built by Gibson from 1969 until 1973.
It has been played lightly, this one is a survivor with the original tuners, bridge and electronics.
- Offset double cutaway
- walnut back/sides
- arched maple top
- raised cream pickguard
- f-holes, maple back/sides
- mahogany neck
- 22-fret bound rosewood fingerboard with pearl trapezoid inlay
- tune-o-matic bridge/stop tailpiece
- blackface peghead with pearl logo inlay
- 3-per-side tuners with plastic buttons
- chrome hardware
- 2 low impedance humbucker pickups
- plastic pickup covers with stamped logo
- volume/tone control, 3-position/phase/level switches
- available in Gold Top (approx. 1,400 mfg.)
- Comes with Modern Gibson USA Hardshell Case
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: 120923
- 8 lbs