McCarty 594 Soapbar
Black Gold Wrap Burst
PRS Guitars is proud to offer the acclaimed McCarty 594 PRS/Seymour Duncan Soapbar pickups. McCarty 594 models were designed to rival the best vintage instruments, meticulously spec'd with a 24.594" scale length, Pattern Vintage neck carve, tweaked Phase III locking tuners with modified collars and set screws, and a two-piece zinc bridge. Soapbars are one of the most classic pickup designs and add another tonal option for players that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable.
For this PRS/Seymour Duncan collaboration, PRS started with the Seymour Duncan Antiquity P90 for its sweet, vintage growl and cool, gritty sparkle. However, they modified the pickup slightly so it sits at the proper height in their cavity design. Like with original Antiquity pickups, chords sound full and round, while single notes sing sweetly. A relatively low output pickup, these soapbars have a many usable voicings by simply adjusting your volume and tone controls.
There is no limit to the number of McCarty 594 Soapbar guitars that will be made, but the order window is open from July 11 - August 31, 2017 only.
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.594"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Vintage
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay "Old School" Green Ripple Abalone Birds
- Bridge PRS Two-Piece, Cast Zinc
- Tuners Tweaked Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup PRS/Seymour Duncan Soapbar Treble
- Bass Pickup PRS/Seymour Duncan Soapbar Bass
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone Controls, 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector on Upper Bout
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- PRS Hardshell Case Included
- MODCAT: 5MM2F-AV-IB2-BW-NS-SK
- 8 lbs.