PRS Custom 22 PiezoFaded Whale Blue
The Custom 22 Piezo provides musicians the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. PRS and LR Baggs partnered more than a decade ago to design the piezo system found in PRS’s original hollowbody models. The new system retains the same circuit design as the original, maintaining tonal authenticity and real world practicality. There are two output jacks on the Custom 22 Piezo, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the 85/15 pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
The Custom 22 Piezo comes standard with a figured maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck with a 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, and a redesigned LR Baggs/PRS piezo system.
- Top Wood Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III Piezo
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup 85/15
- Bass Pickup 85/15
- Controls Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo System (3-way Selector and Blend Knob)
- PRS Hardshell Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- MODCAT : PZM2FNHFI6R_5-5C
- 8.1 lbs