Natural Top with Abaco Green Back and Sides
The PRS SE A55E pairs quilted maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. When matched with PRS hybrid"X"/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate and project, the SE A55E has an uncommon 3-dimensional character for a maple back and side guitar. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Now available with stained Black Gold or Abaco Green quilted maple back and sides. Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce
- Side Wood Quilted Maple
- Back Wood Quilted Maple
- Body Shape Angelus Cutaway
- Body Depth at Neck Block 3 19/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block 4 3/8"
- Bracing PRS Hybrid "X"/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling Abalone
- Body Binding White/Black
- Rosette Abalone, White/Black
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.3"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Wide Fat
- String Spacing 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Strength/Truss Rod Adjustable
- Nut Bone
- Bridge Wood Ebony
- Tuners PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle Bone
- Strings 12-53
- Acoustic Electronics Fishman GT1
- PRS SE Hardshell Case included
- FREE Annual 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- MODCAT: AE55EBG
* Photos are for reference only. The guitar you receive may not be the actual guitar shown in photo.