The PRS SE A60E pairs Ziricote back and sides with a solid spruce top. The tone favors a full bottom end with rolled-off highs reminiscent of some vintage acoustic guitars. When matched with PRS hybrid "X"/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate, the SE A60E's voice projects with breathtaking volume and delicate nuance. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
The SE A60E is beautifully appointed with abalone and figured maple accents. Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce
- Side Wood Ziricote
- Back Wood Ziricote
- Body Shape Angelus Cutaway
- Body Depth at Neck Block 3 19/32"
- Body Depth at Tail Block 4 3/8"
- Bracing PRS Hybrid "X"/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling Abalone/Figured Maple
- Body Binding Abalone/Figured Maple
- Rosette Black /Abalone
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.3"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Wide Fat
- String Spacing 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Strength/Truss Rod Adjustable
- Nut Bone
- Bridge Wood Ebony
- Tuners PRS-Designed
- Acoustic Saddle Bone
- Strings 12-53
- Acoustic Electronics Fishman GT1
- PRS SE Hardshell Case included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- Serial Number: D16554
- MODCAT: AE60ENA
- 4.7 lbs