PRS SE Mark Holcomb SVNNatural Satin
The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5” scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge.
“My SE SVN has become the perfect counterpart to my SE six-string, and an absolute mainstay in Periphery’s live rig. It’s designed to be aggressive, but its core features allow it to be diverse enough to handle clean and mid-gain tones just as effectively. If you’ve played my SE six, you’ll find that this builds off what we established with that guitar and more.” - Mark Holcomb, Periphery
- Top Wood Walnut Veneer
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 26.5”
- Neck Wood Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Shape Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood Bound Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay Birds
- Fretboard Radius 20"
- Bridge Plate Style Bridge (String Through)
- Tuners PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware Type Black
- Treble Pickup Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Alpha"
- Bass Pickup Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Omega"
- Controls Volume & Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, 64
- PRS SE Gig Bag Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- MODCAT : MH7WSANA
* Photos are for reference only.
The guitar you receive may not be the actual guitar shown in photo.