PRS Wood Library Custom 24-08
Faded Blue Jean
Check out this beauty from one of John's Wood Library runs!
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar, the iconic instrument that started it all back in 1985. The Custom 24-08 keeps all of the same foundational specifications as the original Custom – maple top, mahogany back and neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented Gen III tremolo, and dual 85/15 pickups – but adds a new level of versatility with its simple switching system. Featuring mini-toggle coil tap switches, the Custom 24-08 has eight different pickup settings that provide an array of humbucking and singlecoil tones, including a dual singlecoil option unique for this model. For classic PRS playability, reliability, and tone with ultimate flexibility, check out the Custom 24-08.
- Top Wood Artist Grade Quilt
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut
- Fretboard Wood Ziracote
- Fretboard Inlay Gold Mother Of Pearl Outlined, Paua Birds
- Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type Hybrid
- Treble Pickup 58/15 MT
- Bass Pickup 58/15 MT
- Controls Volume & Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch and Two Mini Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
ADDT'L INFO :
- PRS Brown Paisley Case Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- MODCAT : WL_01442
- Lbs : 7.8