MannMade USA ClassicBass Bridge - Black Nickel
MannMade USA ClassicBass™ Bridge
Direct replacement for Fender® Precision or Jazz Bass bridge.
Designed to improve tone and sustain.
Polished and plated to enhance the look and feel of your instrument.
- Bridge - Brass.
- Four (4) Intonated Brass Saddles, fully adjustable for height and intonation.
- Polished side walls give a comfortable, smooth yet vintage feel.
- Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning & playability.
- Improved tone & sustain
- Top Loading for better tone and ease of re-stringing.
- Can be used with either 3 or 5 Mounting screws.
- Bridge - Precision machined from solid Brass billet, polished & plated Black Nickel
- Saddle - Four (4) Brass Saddles precision machined from solid Brass billet, polished & plated Black Nickel
- Hardware = Stainless Steel, plated Black Nickel
- String spacing E-G = 2-1/4" (57.15mm)
- Mounting Hole Spacing = 5 holes @ .687" (17.5mm) center to center
Designed & Manufactured in the USA by MannMade USA
MannMade USA # 3070-BN