PRS "NOS" Phase I Locking Tuner Set
Made in West Germany
PRS Guitars "NOS" Phase I tuning keys re-built to original PRS specs
Tuners can be used as direct replacements on PRS guitars equipped with Phase I Tuners
No modifications necessary.
Tuner keys manufactured in Germany by Schaller to PRS Guitars specs
- Includes modified PRS Tuner set (PRS logo - "Made in W Germany") *
- 12:1 gear ratio
- Cam lock PRS design tuner shafts (mfg by MannMade USA)
- Includes Locking Wing Collars (mfg by MannMade USA)
- Shared D-G mounting hole
- Threaded bushings, washers & mounting screws included.
- Tuners require 10mm (13/32") diameter peg holes.
Re-built to PRS Phase I Locking Tuner specs in USA by MannMade USA
(Mil-Com Industries, Inc)
Please note - Not offered individually
Fits PRS Guitars built between 1985-1989
Does NOT fit PRS Phase II, Phase III, CE (2015 + ), S2 & SE guitars
MannMade USA # 7000-WG