MannMade USA "PRS/MANN"® Bridge
Updated version of the original "PRS/MANN PAF" vibrato bridge found on many pre-production PRS Guitars® .
Cosmetically and functionally the same as the PRS® Gen II® Trem Bridge... only better!
Six hole mount. String spacing 2-1/16" (52.4 mm) E-E.
Two piece all Brass bridge for authentic PRS® sound, with increased tone and sustain! Polished side walls give a smooth, comfortable yet vintage look and feel.
Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning and playability.
Bridge and Mounting Screws have hidden knife edge so that guitar returns to "Zero Position" and plays in tune. Has that smooth, silky feel that has made this bridge legendary.
Push-In Arm stays where you put it everytime. Individual saddles with individual height and intonation.
Assembly comes complete with arm, claw and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Direct retrofit for all PRS Guitars, including Core, CE, S2 & SE. *
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Mounting hole spacing = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Bridge - 2 piece Precision machined Brass billet
- Top Plate - Precision machined Brass billet, Polished, Plated
- Block - Precision machined Brass billet, Unplated
- Saddles - Precision machined Brass billet, Polished, Plated
- Arm - Precision centerless ground Stainless Steel, Plated
- Claw - Stamped 1018 Cold Rolled Steel , Nickel Plated
- Hardware - Brass & Stainless Steel
Arm Tip (choose one):
* Default choice, unless otherwise specified
- Black *
- Mint Green
Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
*** Please Note ***
Does NOT fit PRS Guitars Core models with Gen III bridges (2017 & later)