|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Pre-Owned 2020 - Mint Condition
Grand Auditorium guitars from the 200 Series have always been a hit with players of all skill levels and styles, and the latest edition of the 214ce brings more of the crisp acoustic tone and smooth feel that musicians have come to expect from a Taylor.
Layered Indian rosewood forms the back and sides here, with a solid Sitka spruce top that helps this guitar produce vibrant highs and a resonant, warm low end. That tonal balance makes this guitar an all purpose musical tool, versatile enough to pump out powerful cowboy chords and articulate enough to perform beautifully in more subtle styles such as flatpicking or fingerpicking.
Appointments include crisp white binding, a three-ring rosette, and a Venetian cutaway for easy access to the higher notes on the fretboard. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics for organic, clean tone in amplified situations.
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Config: Layered
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Chrome
- Edge Trim: Black/White/Black
- Comes with Original Taylor Padded Gigbag
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: 2202280517
- 4.9 lbs