MannMade USA Intonatable Stoptail Bridge - Gibson - Polished Aluminum
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
MannMade USA Intonatable Stoptail Bridge
Designed as direct replacement for U.S. Gibson® Stoptail bridges.
- Direct retrofit for all U.S. Gibson® Guitars
- Lightweight bridge is precision machined from aircraft grade Aluminum
- Fitted with intonatable brass saddles, Brass screws & studs.
- Clear singing tone, with a full rich bottom end and tons of sustain.
- Designed & Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Direct retrofit for U.S. Gibson® Guitars
- String spacing E-E = 2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Stud Spacing (center to center) = 3-1/4" (82.5mm)
- String Radius = 12"
- Bridge - Aircraft grade Aluminum billet, Precision machined, Polished
- Saddles - Precision Machined Brass billet, Slotted, Tumble Finished
- Studs - Precision Machined Brass billet, Polished, Plated
- Hardware - Brass, Plated Intonation Screws & Stainless Steel Rough Adjust Screws
*** Please Note ***
Supplied with 5/16-24 US Studs.
5/16-24 Stud Wells Sold Separately
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .