|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Guild Starfire V
Pre-Owned 1967 - Very Good Condition/Frets Good Condition, Lots of life left
Here's a great example of a late 60's Guild Starfire V in a Ready-To-Play state! Everything looks Great!
The original Bigsby was removed and replaced with a Guild tailpiece (2 screws installed in other Bigsby holes)
The guitar retains the aluminum Bigsby bridge. The headstock overlay has some shrinkage but overall still looks good, no peeling.
- Body Material: Mahogany Body
- Neck Material: Mahogany Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Neck Thickness (IN): 1st - 0.84" 12th - 0.91"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.00"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Neck Details: Mahogany neck with maple stripe, bound Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, and pearloid block inlays
- Electronics: Original humbuckers, pots, and wiring. Controls include a 3-way pickup selector, master volume pot, and volume and tone pots for each pickup.
- Comes with Original Guild Hardshell Case
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: EN1490
- 8 lbs