|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Fender Vintera Road Worn 60's Stratocaster
Pre-Owned 2022 - Mint Condition
The Vintera Road Worn '60s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
Fender re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output for more girth and gain. Thick-sounding, yet articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-tall, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: S-Style
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Bridge/Tailpiece Type: Tremolo Bridge
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: Replaced (Original comes with sale)
- Pickups: Vintage-style ‘60s Strat single-coil
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Controls: Neck/Mid and bridge tone control, Volume and 5-way selector
- Comes with Original Fender Gigbag
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Original Hang Tags and pickguard Included
- Serial Number: MX22023798
- 8.6 lbs