|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Gibson Custom Les Paul Standard 1960 Reissue
Pre-Owned 2013 - Excellent Condition
The 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue retains the solid mahogany body and carved maple top that laid down the Les Paul’s legendary sonic signature, along with its quarter-sawn mahogany neck with long-tenon neck joint. In addition to these details, the 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue also benefits from Gibson Custom’s 20th Anniversary Specifications, newly adopted for 2013. These include a one-piece rosewood fingerboard, Kluson™ Deluxe machine heads, hot-hide glue neck fit, a Historic Truss Rod assembly with no tubing, accurate body and fingerboard binding color, new Custom Buckers created in the image of the original PAFs, and period-correct Aniline dye for the guitar’s back and sides, all beneath Gibson Custom’s proprietary VOS process, which yields a gently worn look and feel.
Gibson Custom’s new Custom Bucker accurately recreates the original PAFs of the late ’50s, using Alnico III magnets and unequal turns of 42 AWG wire in each coil for that characteristic PAF “bite.” These pickups clean up beautifully at the guitar’s volume controls, while Bumble Bee tone caps assist in that warm, singing “woman tone” when you roll back the tone controls. To top it all off, the 1960 Les Paul Standard Reissue plays superbly right out of its Custom Shop hardshell case thanks to a trip through one of Gibson’s state-of-the-art Plek machines before it leaves the Custom Shop floor.
- Top Carved Maple Top
- Sealer: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Treatment: Aniline Dye
- Back Solid, Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany Back
- Binding Single-ply Cream Binding on Top
- Species: 1-piece Mahogany Neck with Long Neck Tenon
- Profile: 1960 Slim taper
- Neck Width at Nut - 1.694"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret - .820"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret - .942"
- Truss Rod: Historic Truss Rod Assembly (No Tubing)
- Joint Angle: 4° (+/- 15 seconds)
- Neck Joint: Mortise & Tenon
- Neck Adhesive: Hot Hide Glue
- Fingerboard Wood: One-piece Rosewood
- Radius 12"
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Binding Single-ply Cream
- Inlays Cellulose Trapezoid
- Nut Width 1.687"
- Neck at Body Width: 2.062"
- Headstock Inlay: Holly Headstock Veneer w/ Pearl logo
- Truss Rod Cover: Vintage Black and White
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nut: Nylon
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Inserts and Dial Pointers
- Toggle Switch: Washer Cream with Gold Silkscreen
- Pickguard: Cream
- Pickup Mounting Rings: Cream
- Control Plate Cover: Black
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Tuners: Model Kluson™ Deluxe (double band) 12:01 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Custom Bucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Bucker
- Potentiometers: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Controls
- Capacitors: Bumblebee
- Toggle Switch: Three-Way with Amber Toggle Cap
- Output Jack: Traditional ¼"
- Comes with Original Gibson Custom Shop Case
- Case Candy & Certificate of Authenticity Included
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Serial Number: 03417
- 8.6 lbs