|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This Kluson® 6-in-line tuning machine set has oval metal (butter bean-shaped) buttons and the improved 15:1 gear ratio for more stable and accurate tuning. The housing and button style are period correct for various production dates although the black plating color was never available until the mid 1990's.
These feature the Kluson® SafeTi String Post. This set comes complete with 6 bass side tuning machines, 8.8mm O.D. vintage bushings with 1/4 inch I.D. and mounting screws needed for installation.
• Gear Ratio= 15:1
• Post to Post spacing= 15/16 in.
• Bushing size 8.8mm O.D. x 1/4 in. I.D.
• Typically used on right-handed instruments
• Please note that Kluson Deluxe Series tuning machines come standard with vintage-sized bushings and mounting screws. If you have 10mm pegholes (modern sized) you will need to purchase the proper adapter bushings with 1/4 in. I.D. dimensions.
• 1956 - 1964 Fender® Telecaster
• 1956 - 1964 Fender® Stratocaster
• 1958 - 1964 Fender® Jazzmaster
• 1959 - 1964 Fender® Custom Telecaster
• 1962 - 1964 Fender® Bass IV (6 string bass)
• 1962 - 1964 Fender® Jaguar
• 1963 - 1964 Fender® King
• 1963 - 1964 Fender® Concert