|Availability:||In stock (22)|
MannMade USA ClassicBass™ Bridge
Direct replacement for Fender® Precision or Jazz Bass Bridge.
Designed to improve tone and sustain.
Polished and plated to enhance the look and feel of your instrument.
- Bridge - Brass.
- Four (4) Intonated Brass Saddles, fully adjustable for height and intonation.
- Polished side walls give a comfortable, smooth yet vintage feel.
- Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning & playability.
- Improved tone & sustain
- Top Loading for better tone and ease of re-stringing.
- Can be used with either 3 or 5 Mounting screws.
- Designed & Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Bridge - Precision machined from solid Brass billet, polished & plated
- Saddle - Four (4) Brass Saddles precision machined from solid Brass billet, polished & plated
- Hardware = Stainless Steel
- String spacing E-G = 2-1/4" (57.15mm)
- Mounting Hole Spacing = 5 holes @ 11/16" (17.5mm) center to center
- Mounting Screws included (5)
MannMade USA # 3070-N
Hi John, I had the pleasure of visiting your shop and meeting you a couple of weeks ago, and purchased a bass bridge for my fretless Jazz Bass build project. I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love it, the enhancement to the tone is remarkably evident and the increased punch and sustain is huge without sacrificing the warm tone like other high mass bridges do. Thanks so much, I feel every Fender bass should have one of these! I have a couple more Fenders I will likely want to upfit.Thank you again for a great experience and an excellent product! -Dave