|Availability:||Out of stock|
Direct replacement for Fender® Hardtail bridge.
Designed to improve tone and sustain.
Polished and plated to enhance the look and feel of your instrument.
- Bridge - Brass.
- Six (6) Intonated Brass Saddles, fully adjustable for height and intonation.
- Polished side walls give a comfortable, smooth yet vintage feel.
- Walls also prevent any side movement of saddles, improving tuning & playability.
- Improved tone & sustain
- String thru body bridge plate.
- Designed & Manufactured in USA by MannMade USA
- Bridge - Precision machined from solid Brass billet, polished & plated
- Saddle - Six (6) Brass Saddles precision machined from solid Brass billet, polished & plated
- Hardware - Stainless Steel
- String Spacing E-E = 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Mounting Hole Spacing - 3 holes @ .27/32" (21.54 mm) center to center
MannMade USA # 2220-N
I used this on a stratocaster parts build. I can't speak for any changes/improvements to sound since I have nothing to compare it to on the same guitar - but what I CAN say is the bridge feels substantial, it's very comfortable on your hand, it looks great, and it's expertly made. The guitar sounds great, and the sustain is definitely there. From a tactile perspective, it's incredible. Zero complaints, I would highly recommend it, and I will be buying another one soon.
Worth noting: The bridge's footprint is slightly larger than the bridge route on a stand USA stratocaster pickguard. You -will- have to modify the pickguard to get it to fit. It's worth the effort, in my opinion.