Schaller M6 Locking Tuner - Bass side - Chrome
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
Schaller M6 Locking Tuner - Bass
Sealed Housing, 1 tuner - Bass Side
All Schaller products are manufactured in the factory in Postbauer-Heng (100% Made in Germany) with the greatest care by employees who have worked for Schaller for decades to the highest conceivable level of quality.
- Schaller® Tuner MODIFIED in USA by MannMade USA
- Fits most brand guitars with Schaller® M6 tuners
- Locking Thumbscrews included
- Schaller® branded (no PRS logo).
Tuners can be used as direct replacements on most PRS Core guitars with larger style PRS / Schaller M6 Phase I tuners. No modifications necessary.
With the original M6 having set the standard for closed-type tuning machines worldwide for half a century the new M6 offers numerous upgrades and improvements without losing its iconic halo.
Since the launch of the open back GrandTune™ tuning machine series in 2014 Schaller’s 18:1 Velvet-Tec™ technology has found its way onto most of the finest headstocks of our industry for unparalleled tuning precision and comfort.
- Shaft diameter - 6mm (.236")
- Gear ratio 1:16
- 1 Locking Black Thumbscrew
- 1 Grommets
- 1 Mounting Screw
MannMade USA # 7062-C
* Tuner bodies may be slightly smaller in size than original Schaller tuners from 1985 - 2000
(see Technical Specs w/ photos)