PRS Mary Cries Compressor
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
PRS Mary Cries
The PRS Mary Cries optical compressor pedal is intuitive and sounds incredible. Based on the storied LA-2A, Mary Cries will thicken your tone, help control signal peaks, lengthen sustain, and push your tone without losing definition or clarity. Depending on your settings, it can be used as a boost as well as a straightforward compressor.
PRS pedals were created to be high-end pieces of audio gear. Designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, MD, USA. Made in the USA.
- Pedal Type: Optical Compressor
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: (1) 1⁄4” instrument
- Outputs: (1) 1⁄4” instrument
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass
- Amperage: 8 mA
- Power Sources: 9V DC Power Supply, regulated and/or isolated (not included)
- Batteries (1) 9V DC (not included)
- Length 4.7” Width 3.7” Height 4.5” Weight 1.1 lbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .