|Availability:||Out of stock|
PRS Private Stock Studio
Coming soon exclusively to John Mann's Guitar Vault.
Materials and Specs hand selected by John on a recent PRS factory trip.
Single Coil Snap & Humbucking Power
The PRS Studio model is a modern take on a traditional single-single-hum guitar. With PRS’s proprietary Narrowfield pickups in the middle and bass positions and a 58/15 LT humbucking treble pickup, the PRS Studio offers punchy singlecoils, vintage scooped tones, and the chunky kick of a treble humbucker screaming in one instrument. This whole new scope of sounds (that are only possible with a three-pickup guitar) are easily accessible in the Studio model thanks to the push/pull tone control and 5-way blade switch. With seven combinations in all, the PRS Studio covers classic tones but maintains a unique voice making it a perfect “desert island” guitar.
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Top Wood: Curly Maple
- Back Wood: African Mahogany
- Top Carve: Violin
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Construction: One-Piece
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Wood: Honduran Rosewood
- Side Dots: Paua
- Fretboard Radius 10"
- Fretboard Inlay Abalone J Birds w/ Paua Outlines
- Headstock: Honduran Rosewood Veneer w/ Abalone Eagle w/ Paua outlines
- Neck/Body Assembly Type: Set
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: Tweaked Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: Honduran Rosewood
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Middle Pickup: PRS Narrowfield®
- Bass Pickup: PRS Narrowfield®
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Comes with PRS Private Stock Black Paisley/Black Hardshell Case
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Annual Setup
- Serial Number: TBD
- Strings PRS Signature 10-46
- Weight: TBD